Custom Grown Greenhouse is filled with a great selection of beautiful poinsettias, Christmas Trees, Candy Canes, Fresh Wreaths, and much more of your Christmas needs!
Every Christmas tree comes with a free Wreath! Trees starting at $40. We have whole sections to choose from. Come get in the christmas spirit today!
Should you purchase a live or cut tree for the holidays?
Nothing will put you in the holiday spirit faster than visiting your neighborhood Christmas tree lot and buying your Christmas tree. A real Christmas tree adds beauty and a fresh pine smell to your home that lasts until it’s time to remove it. That extra touch of holiday magic is especially welcome during a time when everything seems rushed. To enjoy a real tree for Christmas, your options are to purchase a live tree or a cut tree. Either way, you’ll also need to know what to do with your tree once the holiday season is over
How do I take care of my new Tree?
If you don’t plan to put your Christmas tree up right away (within 1-2 hours), cut an additional 1/2″ off the butt and stand the tree in a bucket of water in a shady area until you are ready to stand the tree in the home.
- Make sure that someone at the tree lot helper cuts 1/2″ off the butt before you take your tree home.
- If you don’t plan to put your Christmas tree up right away (within 1-2 hours), cut an additional 1/2″ off the butt and stand the tree in a bucket of water in a shady area until you are ready to stand the tree in the home
- When you bring your Christmas tree indoors, cut another 1/2″ off the butt, place in a tree stand with a water bowl that holds at least one gallon of water.
- DO NOT stand your Christmas tree near a fireplace, heater vents, sun facing windows or any other heat sources.
- Always keep your Christmas tree well supplied with water. Check the water level in the stand at least two times per day. Trees may use several quarts of water a day.
- NEVER let the water level fall below the base of the tree. If this occurs, the cut end can seal over, preventing further water intake.
CHRISTMAS TREES! WREATHS! POINTSETTIAS!
Open for the 2018 holiday season!
9 a.m – 7 p.m daily
Sundays 10a.m – 4 p.m.
Hours occasionally vary,
give us a call! 414-744-4521
4507 S 6th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53221
Feel free to call Paul anytime!